Are you using an agile approach to analytics? I use an agile analytics framework for MOST of the work that I do.
I’ve worked in analytics for 15 years and now run my own consulting company. An agile approach to analytics lets me quickly make progress that’s visible to my clients. It also gets them in the feedback process early on.
Agile is a development process focused on flexibility and adapting to changes constantly. From a development standpoint, it defines the end goal, but doesn’t try to fully plan every step to get there.
These are my 3 reasons to practice agile analytics.
0:20 Agile vs Waterfall
4:20 Reason 1
5:20 Reason 2
6:55 Reason 3
💬 LET’S TALK
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
#dataanalyst #datascience #businessanalyst
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.