HOW I LEARNED DATA ANALYTICS // I’ve worked in analytics for 15 years now in a variety of different positions. Now I run my own consulting company in addition to teaching people about analytics skills and careers. Today I’m sharing how I learned data analytics (and business analytics).
Everyone’s learning path for analytics is a little bit different. My journey started with a lifelong interest in math and applying technical knowledge to practical problems.
Starting with my college degree, I’ll share my first steps for learning data analytics. Then we’ll get into on the job analytics training, soft skills, and networking.
Learning data analytics doesn’t end just because I’ve had multiple jobs in the field though. I constantly am learning new skills, tools, and techniques to make me a better analyst. Since I also work as a business analyst, I’ll talk about the skills I’ve built in that area as well.
Learn to code: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
Get 1-1 help: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
Get quick help from me on career / analytics / business topics: https://thecareerforce.com/quickhelp
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Become a Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Become a Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES:
💬 CONNECT WITH ME:
#dataanalyst #datascience #businessanalyst
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.