When you’re job searching, you’ll probably consider connecting with recruiters on LinkedIn. This is a great strategy if you execute it well.
LinkedIn is a key platform for most professionals looking for jobs. It’s also a great space to network.
When it comes to connecting with recruiters on LinkedIn – or hiring managers – or really, anyone – there are a few tips that can make you stand out in a positive way.
This video looks at 5 tips for making better connections on LinkedIn.
💬 LET’S TALK
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.